- Call the CAPA Ticket Center at 614.469.0939 or Ticketmaster at 1.800.745.3000.
- Visit the CAPA Ticket Center in person at the Ohio Theatre (39 E. State Street).
- Visit Ticketmaster.com or any Ticketmaster outlet.
Group tickets are available by calling JoLane Campbell at 614.719.6900.
Student tickets will be available at the door 2 hours prior to the performance. Students must show ID.
- Performance seating begins one hour before curtain.
- Latecomers will be seated at the rear of the main floor and will be ushered to their seats at an appropriate point in the production.
- Please turn off all non-emergency-related phones.
- Unauthorized use of cameras or recording equipment of any kind during Opera Columbus productions is strictly prohibited.
For your convenience, restrooms are located on the second levels. A handicap accessible restroom is located on the first level of the theatre.
What should I wear?
There is no "dress code" for the opera. Some patrons choose to dress for a special occasion and other prefer to keep it casual.
Where should I park?
Parking is available at the Columbus Commons Parking Garage off Rich or Main Streets.
When should I arrive?
Plan on arriving about 30-40 minutes early. This gives you plenty of time to park, get your tickets from will call if you need to and find your seats without feeling rushed. Latecomers are seated (or stand) in the rear of the theatre until ushers take them to their seats at an appropriate point in the production.